Sunday 4 January 2009

Welcome back!


Dear All,
Hope you have all had a fabulous holiday and that you are ready for a very busy term. This term we have the Festival of Football and Spring Fair, our class assembly, reports out, Parent/Teacher consultation Evenings, the Upper Primary show: 'The Frog Prince' and Book Week!!! All before the 8th April! Phew!

I thought it might be a nice idea to reflect on where our class have travelled during the long winter holiday, so I would like to post some photos of the class member's holiday destinations. If possible try to bring in one or two (maximum) photos on a USB stick or CD and I will post it on here, so everyone in the world (who reads this Blog) can see how well travelled we all are.
Plus this term's first Unit is 'SETTLEMENTS', so we should see a few different examples around the world. I will start by putting a photograph or of where my family and I stayed for the first two weeks of the vacation; Langkawi, Malaysia. As you can see, it is a beautiful place.

No comments: