Monday 3 May 2010

Today's Homework

Hi Folks,
I have been a bit easy on you today as I sensed that you are realisng that the deadline for the International Aid Agency presentations is drawing close!

So, Just do Daily Maths Part 4, (the darts one)for maths.(I'm saving the PCMs for the weekend ;-))
Make sure you read AND spend time making your reading log task a good one. (Lots of room for improvement in this area!)
AND work on your presentations. If you have already got the work together, I know it sounds silly but REHEARSE giving your presentation, either in front of your family, or in front of a mirror. You may think I'm a bit crazy, but even I do this if I am preparing to speak to a large audience. It will make you a lot more confident on the day and will greatly improve the way you come across to the class during your presentation. TRUST ME.

Work hard. See you tomorrow.
Mrs. W. XXX

No comments: