Friday 7 January 2011

Welcome back, and a Happy New Year!


Hi Folks,
Well, the long winter holiday has finally come to a close and I am sure you can't wait to get back into your school routine. As you can see, myself and my family got in touch with nature on our holiday in Thailand!

I've been in to our class over the past few days and made a few surprising changes to our classroom. I wonder if you will notice?
We have one more week left of our Astronomy topic and then we will be launching into 'MYTHS AND LEGENDS'.

Just to give you the heads up, this week we will be researching the International Space Station, so you might want to see if you can find anything out about this in advance.

Looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow. Enjoy your last evening of the holidays.
Mrs. W.
xxx

No comments: