Monday 7 March 2011

Parents' Evening Part Two

Hi Folks,
Another very successful evening of happy parents. It is lovely to share the success of the class with their parents. It not only reminds ME of how much progress we have made as a class, but also shares the good news with the mums and dads.
I hope everyone had time to do their homework and that you had all written in down properly as I have only just had time to sit at my computer and post it on here.

You had Daily Maths 2, PCM I think 56 and 57 (I am at home now and don't have the book but it was two subtraction pages)
Reading and reading log tasks.

It's the trip tomorrow which I am really looking forward to. You can bring a camera if you wish, but I will have mine and will take pictures, so you don't need to bring one.

See you tomorrow.
Mrs. W.
XXX

No comments: