Thursday 14 July 2011

Have a wonderful Summer Y5.5 class of 2011


Dear All,
I know it has taken me a week to put this good bye message on the Blog but in my defence, I have packed up my whole house and flown to the other side of the world since school ended on 6th July.
I was so touched by your generosity on the last day and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your wonderful words and my very special gifts. I will treasure those memories.
You have been a great class. yes, you DID drive me NUTS at times, but we also had a very special year and I have seen you all grow as people. I hope you will remember Year 5 with fondness.
I will continue my Blog with my new class but of course, it will be somewhat different!
At least you can keep track of what I am doing and see my new victims (pupils).

Lots of love to you all and may you all have a fabulous summer.
Think of me as I start work on 20th July! and Hannah and James start school on 1st August!!!

Bye for now,
Mrs. Ward
XXXX
PS the picture is of our new house in Cebu. xXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice house I will miss you so much.






from thumara

hannah shelbaya said...

mrs ward i miss u soooooo much come back to jeddah!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! hope ur having fun<3 <3 <3 <3 UR THE BEST TEACHER EVERRR!!!!! can u give us ur new blog so we can see what ur doing with ur new class?? misss u like crazyy!!!!!!