Sunday 7 February 2010

Blip!

Hi Folks,
Sorry about not posting the homework yesterday. The thing is, I got abducted by aliens on the way to my computer, and although they promised to have me home in time to write on the Blog, the spaceship got sucked into a black hole and we time-travelled back to 2000BC, so there was no electricity, so my lap top wouldn't work and.......... Well not really. I was just so busy, I forgot, but the abduction story was a bit more interesting than admitting that, wasn't it???

Anyway, I finally remembered my camera today so here are the Pupil of the Week and Teacher's Award Winners from last week. (see the left hand column)

We started practising our Assembly today. I am so excited. It's going to be AMAZING!!!!
See you tomorrow. GO TO BED( if you are still up)!
Mrs. W. XXX

No comments: