Saturday 29 January 2011

School Closed!

Hi Folks,
Wow! Can you believe what a coincidence it is that the week I am away in London, the school is actually CLOSED because of the floods in Jeddah?!

I sincerely hope that none of you or your families have been affected by the floods.

I am writing this from a VERY cold London. It is only just above freezing here. Fortunately, Mr. Ward and I have many meetings to attend, so we do not have to go out much!
To keep you busy whilst the school is closed, please visit the Myths and Legends website and read/ listen to as many stories as you can. If you feel VERY industrious, you could always submit your OWN version of one of the stories to the website.
You can also use the maths and literacy web links to keep your skills sharp, and don't forget to do your reading and reading log tasks that I gave you on Wednesday.
Keep busy, and have a great week.
See you on Saturday 5th February.
Mrs. W. XXX

No comments: