Saturday 5 February 2011

Welcome back!

Hi folks, This is not ideal! I have no Internet at home since the floods, so I am typing this from my iPhone. Please excuse typos! It was great to see you all back today, no doubt having backache after carrying all that homework Ms. Harries set you last week when the school was closed. At least you can't blame me!!!! Actually I was proud of all of you that did attempt the homework. We all went through the maths today and most people had a good go at that. I am now sitting here reading through the ITU work. I may be some time! Again, I can see that many of you have worked very hard on the tasks, so well done. Tonight's homework is to make sure you know the spelling list given to you on line last week for a test tomorrow. Do daily maths parts 1 and 2 and start your new reading books and log tasks. Some of you are also finishing your description of the mythological creature you have created. Please bring all this in tomorrow. Have a good evening. Mrs. Ward xxx

No comments: