Wednesday 12 January 2011

Spilled Milk!

Hi Folks,
Well, I don't know about you, but my day was overshadowed by the dramatic event surrounding strawberry milk. A lunch bag fell off the hook and was then STAMPED ON by a passer by, bursting the strawberry milk carton and sending the pink, sticky substance spraying all over the place. Little did I know that I would be on my hands and knees scrubbing my own classroom floor when I got up this morning!!
Anyway, as I always say in these situations...'There's no point in crying over spilled milk!' After a great first week back it takes a lot more than that to dampen my enthusiasm!
It's actually been a BRILLIANT week. It's hard to believe how much work you have completed actually.I will add some pictures over the weekend of your art and your constellation myths. A great job by everyone, well done.
I am rewarding you by not giving you ANY homework this weekend. Let's break ourselves in 2011 gently and you deserve it. (I still expect you to read though!)
Have a lovely weekend doing some interesting things with your families.

Mrs.W.
XXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont like u putting that name there


sincerely no body
(not any one in the class)

Kim Ward said...

Name removed! By the way, it wasn't his fault and he didn't get in any trouble, it was just an accident, which is why I didn't see a problem with mentioning it in the first place.
No offence meant.